Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Physioactive is an outpatient physical therapy practice providing treatment to women’s health issues of all ages.
Our goal is to provide excellent patient care and enhanced rehabilitation programs in a pleasant environment, delivered by highly trained therapists that fully understand the individual needs of each patient.
About the Founder
Rose Brito is the passionate founder of Physioactive – Women’s Health and Physical Therapy. Rose has over 15 years of experience in Physical Therapy and she is also certified in several other areas such as:
- Female Pelvic Floor Functions, Dysfunctions and Treatments
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Conditions
- Lymphedema – Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Bandaging (CDT)
- Manual Therapy Techniques- Myofascial Release
- Global Postural Reeducation – GPR
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Rose is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), the Women’s Health Chapter of APTA and Florida Physical Therapy Association.