Women’s Health Physical Therapy:
- www.womenshealthapta.org The website for the national association with information about the specialty and a search feature to find PTs around the country.
IC: (Interstitial Cystitis):
- www.ichelp.org This is the main website for the IC organization. Good references, products and information on the latest research and meetings.
Vulvodynia: (Includes vulvar vestibulitis, vestibulodynia):
- www.nva.org The national Vulvodynia association website. They keep track of all the latest research and will send email updates regarding the latest information if you join.
- www.vaginismus.com This web site has good practical information on Vulvodynia and also sells a good set of vaginal dilators and other products.
- www.pudendalhelp.com This website is run by a PN patient. She has good links to research articles and keeps a fairly up to date list of all the professionals working with PN in different states. She has a good frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) page.
- www.pelvicpain.org This is the website for the International Pelvic Pain Society. They have links for patients to find MDs and PTs. They also have links to presentations from their yearly meetings.
- www.nafc.org This is the National Association for Continence website. 1-800-BLADDER.
- www.niddk.nih.gov National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive Kidney Diseases- Department of Health and Human Services. (800) 891-5388 for Let’s Talk about Bladder Control for Women. (301) 907-8906 for Patient Education Materials.