What to expect on your first visit
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete insurance and patient forms.
- Patient consultation: please allow at least one hour for your initial appointment.
- Please bring a photo ID and insurance card for your appointment
- Certain patients will also need to provide their referral form and doctor’s prescription.
- Give 24-hour notice for any cancellations: We ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice that you are canceling your appointment so we may schedule a patient that would like to get treatment. If you call to cancel and do not give the 24 hours notice a fee will likely be assessed.
- No-shows are bad: We understand that things happen. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call and let us know. Simply not showing up and not calling within 24 hours of the missed appointment to notify us you plan to attend future appointments, we will cancel them. If you do not show up then a fee will apply.
- Turn cell phones OFF: If you must have your cell phone on for emergency purposes only, please put it on vibrate and keep calls to a minimum. Both your time and the therapist’s time is important. Please respect this by holding off on calls until your therapy is over.